Monday, August 4, 2008

Our girls

Here is Emma 6 days old!! And to think I was worried about not being to have another one as cute as Madison!!!
Don't let this sweet face fool you, I can already see the plotting going on between the girls!!
After her first bath at home
They didn't bathe together obviously, but once Madison was done with her bath she had to come watch Emma. When we layed her on the counter and Madison wanted to lay next to her. Needless to say she didn't quite fit!!

Emma in her little dress her Aunt Brya bought for her.
Madison Just LOVES her Emma!! She always has to make sure that everyone knows that she is HER sister!!!


7 comments:

Lewieville said...

So cute! I knew she would be a great big sister! I love the pics.

CCmomma said...

Adorable! You are so lucky to have two beautiful little ladies! Join the club! Glad to see you are normal and losing sleep with a newborn! Hope to get up there soon!~C

Hanna said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful! Your greatest treasures huh? Congrats again!

Unknown said...

OH my gosh!! She is SO adorable!!

Heather said...

Erin,
The girls are so cute, and I see more of you in Emma. I have to say I am a little jealous of the baby girl thing. They are so much fun to dress up! We will have to see how this boy thing goes, I might have to put bows in his hair!

Alisha said...

i totally like emma looks like you too!! i love it. the pics really show the tenderness that madison has with her new sister. so sweet.

mkamye said...

Hey Erin - I found your blog linked from Hanna's. Just wanted to say how cute your little darling is! She looks like her Mommy. Madison seems to be loving being a big sister! Congratulations!!

~Amy Hawkins