Thursday, July 31, 2008

Emma Mae

So it finally happened!! On Tuesday July 29th I had Emma. She came at 2:25pm and was 8lbs. 3oz. and 181/2 inches. We got another short one!! Everything went really well, I am now remembing how little sleep you get with a newborn so I'm just posting a couple pictures I'll do more later!! Here is me three days before the blessed event!! Let me tell you I was very ready!!
Here is our adorable Little girl right after she was born, obviously!!

Madison is so excited about HER Emma!!
And here is a nice CLean Emma!!

9 comments:

Chivaun-o-rama said...

I'm so excited for you...I was visiting Charlie when Brya first called...and then within minutes she called again to say Emma had come into the world...how "quick" was that. ;)

Congrats...she is super cute, and her big sister looks she's gonna be a awesome big sister!

Take care!!

-Chivaun

Hanna said...

Congratulations!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! We are so excited for you...and I bet you're pretty excited to not be pregnant anymore:) Enjoy her!

Heather said...

Congrats!!!
I was hoping it would happen soon for your sake. I am glad everyone is happy and healthy. Take care of yourself. Emma is beautiful and you look gorgeous too!!
Heather

Lewieville said...

I can't believe you posted! I was watching your daughter so you could get some sleep!! Just kidding, I am glad you did. I wanted to steal a better picture of her from your blog. She is just so precious I can't wait to come over, when your well rested of course!

the crew said...

What a sweet girl! Congratulations, we are very excited for you around here! I'd love to take some newborn pictures if you'd still like me to- just let me know! Have fun holding your sweet new little girl.

Tara said...

Holy Smolly! Talk about dark! I am so excited. And, Madison's excitement is SO important. Hope you are all doing well. Nap whenever you can, it is well worth it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! She is SO adorable!!!

Alisha said...

you look so good in the "after" pic. i want to hear more about the birth story. congrats!!

Hayley said...

looks like another sweet little lewis baby. congrats to you three!