Friday, July 25, 2008

Update

Well as an all around update, I am STILL pregnant and am not surprised!! I always knew I would have to have stubborn children and Madison definitely is so why not this one!!! So I have twelve more days till my due date but she'll probably come late. Well that's what I keep saying so I don't get my hopes up.

Charlie is doing better and everything we hear in encouraging. He had surgery on his hand and that went well. He even woke up today and was joking and talking in Spanish to a friend. So I'd say we have lots to be grateful for!!!! Thanks to everyone for your prayers and please keep it up!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Erin, I am so glad to hear the news about both your brothers. And, I can't believe that you are still pregnant! I can't wait to hear that Emma is finally here. Keep us updated. I am sending painless labor vibes your way,
Heather

Unknown said...

Hey! Congratulations on the new baby!! So excited for you!!
~Rebekah Wadsworth