Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Up and Moving

Well I am now up and moving. Can I just say I don't recommend bed rest to ANYONE!!!! Although I did get a lot accomplished that I normally wouldn't have. I crocheted three blankets, two for Emma (blessing blanket and baby) and a huge one for Madison which seemed to take FOREVER!! But they are done!! The blessing blanket was one I actually had wanted to do for Madison but never got done and didn't even attempt after I was shown the first day. So that was a long time in the coming. I also got a blessing bracelet and another one for Emma and two for Madison. Now I am up and walking a lot!! My Mom is up here to help and we walk three miles every morning. Its so nice to be up!!!

Well like usual my Mom always comes bearing gifts for us and this time she made this adorable skirt for Madison!! She loves it and especially loves spinning in it. You can't see them but Tara also made some adorable clips to go with it!!

Here is the full view of the skirt. She just took pants and cut them off and sewed on the other material. I just think it is the cutest skirt!!

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Congratulations! You made it through bed rest. That had to be awful...but you did it! :) Just a few weeks now, huh?! We're excited for you!

Tara said...

What a cutie! I think she has better moves than me!

Unknown said...

She is SO cute!!!!