Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thank goodness for prayers!!

I just have to say how grateful I am for prayers and blessings!!! Yesterday my little brother Charlie was in a head on collision!! As soon as we found out he was given a priesthood blessing, his name was put in at many temples and was prayed for. My sister talked to the State Trooper and he told her that he was amazed he made it through the night!! He sustained quite a few injuries but is now out of the trauma ICU with no tubes and ventilator. The Nurses say that he is doing good and the attributes it to him being young and healthy. But I know that he was being watched over!!!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

So glad to hear he's gonna be okay. Prayer does work! I can't believe you're 38 weeks already! Are you getting induced or just waiting for Emma to tell you when she's ready?! Best of luck!

Hanna