Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our 4th of July

For our 4th of July we went to Brya's for a BBQ. (Well we went there the day before after my appointment so I didn't have to do any extra traveling.) At about 11:30 the guys (Brad, Chuck, Matt, and Warren) went shooting. As they were leaving Madison decided that she wanted to go, since she hardly ever gets to see her dad!! She started crying and saying "don't leave me!!" So of coarse she went!! And apparently did REALLY good!! When the guys came back at 4:30 ish they were ALL exhausted!!

We then had out BBQ. It was a lot of fun!! Well as much fun as it could be for me, laying on the couch. But it was so nice to be out of my room and have company!!! Matt and his family were there along with Loren and some friends and obviously Brya's family and ours. Madison just loves playing with her cousins.

We had a lof of fun and it was so great to be able to spend the 4th with family and friends.

1 comment:

Lewieville said...

I'm just sorry you did't get to spend the time with your favorite family (us if you needly clarification) Anyway is looks likes so much fun! We will see you in three weeks!!