Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dance Class

Well yesterday was the big day!! Madison had her first day of Dance!!Of coarse she had to pose with her little sister!
Then as she walked into the classroom she did her "Madison" pose...hands on the hips!!
They had tap first and that was a little crazy!!

They actually have decided to split the class up since there 14 kids in the class. They are 3-5 years old, which you can tell when you watch the class.
Then they did the ballet class. It was SO cute!!
Madison showing off her skills!
Makayla, Madison, and Lynnie
(Her best Friends, that's what she informed me the other day. Where she got that I have NO idea)
They had to jump over the pooh bear, which is a little difficult when it goes to your knees. She went around it first, then over it.
I think the class was a success!! She loved it and She actually did really well listening!!
(Sorry about all the pictures and the play by play.....but what can I say I'm a proud mom!!!)

2 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

That is so cute! I love how she can suck on her toe!

the crew said...

yay! I love watching the little ones dance- I'm glad it was a success!