Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tea Party

Brad's parents have a Mrs. Potts and Chip Tea Set and Madison just loves it. So I decided to get her a tea set from Emma when we brought Emma home. Needless to say she loves it. So today we decided to have a tea party!! So,the three of us sat down to have our "Tea."
Then we taught Madison the proper way to drink your tea, pinkie up!!
Of coarse Brad did it best!!
We had a TON of tea!!
I foresee many Tea Parties in our Future!!!!
(the pink hue is due to Madison's curtains, they make the whole room look pink when they are closed, it's lovely)

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Too cute!

Sariah Hartley said...

I love all your cute little kids! And your blog...and you;) I found you off Hanna's Blog. You probably don't even remember me! I was/am in second ward when you were and all my sister would talk about is how you were the coolest primary teacher ever! I miss you guys.

Come and check out my blog!

http://daughterofajohndeereaddict.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Cute pictures. This is one of many tea parties, let me tell you. With two girls Brad will be a pro, just like Justin is.