Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dance

This our little "Dancing Girl" in her ballet shoes.
(that's what she calls herself when she's in her dancing clothes) Madison in her tap shoes
(Brad showed her how to pose for both pictures, it was rather funny!!)

So, today was a good day and sad day for me!! I signed Madison up for DANCE!! Which part of me is SO excited and the other part is So SaD!! I remember when I thought, I can't wait to put Madison is dance, it will be so fun. But that's forever away!! Well now its here and I still think it's going to be so fun BUT forever is here!!! She will be three in less then a month!! THAT is so sad to me!! Dumb I know but she's growing up and so excited to dance, might I add!! Today we got her shoes, she's doing tap and ballet, leotard and tights. They were the smallest sizes and still a little big, but what do you do!! When she got up from her nap she wanted to dance, not only did she want to dance but she had to put on her dance lothes and become a dancing girl!! I jus can't believe she getting so big!! Alright there's my whining about my little girl growing up!! It won't happen again.... till her birthday!!

5 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

I totally understand! I hate it when cute little babies grow up into cute big babies.

Lewieville said...

So cute! I am so excited for the girls to be able to do dance together!! I can't wait for the recital

Alisha said...

super cute. that is really crazy how fast these little girls are growing up.

CCmomma said...

so adorable. Brielle starts the 3rd week of Sept It is kinda sad that our girls are growing so fast. Now i know how our parents felt about us! Hey, check out my blog, i'm coming to Fallon. Call me!
~C

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! see is so cute!!