Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blessing Day

Today we were able to bless Emma.





I just love when babies are blessed!! It was especially great because we were able to have some of our fmaily there. Matt and his family came from Sacremento and so did Brya and the kids. We also had my Aunt Cherie and Uncle Don and Loren from my family. Brad parents, Jess and Jake and Traci , and Matt and Angie were also there. Alot of Brad's Aunts and Uncles were here from out of town also. I wish there could have been more from my family but it was great to have the ones that were able to come!!!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

you look great erin!!!
blessing ARE special! i love them too. emma looks so cute.

Lewieville said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The NV Mingays said...

Emma looks like a princess in her dress! Also, can't help but smile at the ham in the middle. :) Too cute!

Sariah Hartley said...

oooooooo! I just love her dress!

Heather said...

Erin, the pics are so cute, what a beautiful family!