Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 years and going strong!!

Well Sunday was our sixth anniversary!! I can't believe its been six years. I was thinking about it the other, I have know Brad for almost half my life. And most of that time we were either dating or married!!!Here's us in the begining, VERY young!! (Oakland)
Engaged (San Clemente, CA)
Sept. 28,2002 (San Diego)
It has been a great six years!! Most days I think about how blessed I am to have married such a great man!! The other days I have to remind myself of that. Hehehe!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Erin. I never knew Brad at that age, and can I say, you both look really young there. Like, what are you doing with him at that age young.

Congratulations.

Alisha said...

lol at that first pic. you two look so young. i love the classic love story.

Spring said...

That first pic is making me laugh! You both look so young! Congrats on your anniversary!

mkamye said...

Hey Erin - I peek at your blog every now and then. Look how cute you guys are! Did you live in San Clemente? Don lived there almost his whole life growing up. Just curious!

~Amy Hawkins