Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Job!!!!

Well its official, Brad is going to the sheriffs academy on October 6th. I am soooo excited!! He actually starts working on the 29th. What a blessing, we will now have insurance, paid time off (more than a week),promotions, retirement....... and so much more!!! What a blessing!!! I can not explain how exited I am!!! For those who haven't heard he's going to be working for the Washoe Sheriff's Department. The academy is 18 weeks in Reno. Now he is wanting to go back to school, which make promotions easier. He will actually get 30 credits for going to the academy. Anyways, we are soooo proud of him!! YEAH!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lewieville said...

We are proud of his too! I am so excited for you guys.

CCmomma said...

yea for real this time! I'm so glad it's official! You are a perfect cop guy , Brad! The girls are still adorable. I'm finishing emma pics very soon.!

Heather said...

Congrats! That is great news guys. I am so happy for you.

Alisha said...

good job brad!
is he going to be on the streets or a do or what?
jeff did that for 1 yr + when we moved to az. they had the BEST insurance around.

erin said...

Brad'll be in the jaill for 6 years and then move on from there.