Monday, September 15, 2008

Ants!!

Today I watched Lynnie, Madison and her had such a great day!! It was very comical, they would each come in from outside, for the other, and ask for something. Lynnie came in to tell me Madison's bottle was broke and asked me to fix it, then Madison came in and told me Lynnie needed more water. Later they both came in rather quickly, and informed me that the ants were eating Madison's snack. So I told them that if she didn't put them down they would eat them. Madison then looked at me very seriously and said
"their looking at them,"
heaven forbid!!! Then Lynnie said
"Can you kill them?!"
Imagine if we got the death sentence for looking at someone else's food!! That's a pretty tuff punishment.

1 comment:

Lewieville said...

So I guess you can tell the punishement in our house! Yikes, don't tell anyone that we believe that strongly in capital punichment:)