Sunday, September 7, 2008

Prayers

We have been working on Madison saying her own prayers. She is very good at repeating what we say and so lately we've been trying to be better about having her say them on her own. She always forgets how to start them and so we prompt her and then there is a long pause and she will usually say some things with out us telling her to. WELL tonight was no different, she started said thank you for my family and then her bum.
That's right she said
"Thank you for my BUM!!!"
I was actually peaking to see if she was messing around and she actually put her hand on her bum when she said it. She then proceeded with "thank you for my toes, and lips, and arms, and eyes, and nose...." But I thought it was so funny that she remembered her bum. I really had to struggle not to laugh out loud!!!! It's so funny the things kids say!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alisha said...

lol.

Heather said...

That is so funny!
Ellie likes to go through her whole day and tell Heavenly Father about everything she did. They are so cute!