Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sweetness

I have started watching Traci's kids while she goes to works and the other day they were outside playing on the play set my friend Hanna gave us. It was really cute, Colby was on the top of the slide about to slide down and I saw Madison standing at the bottom. And I thought surely she's not trying to catch him, anyone that has seen the two of them would know Madison would have ended up squashed!! But sure enough I heard her say " It's okay Colby, come down, I'll catch you." It was so sweet!!Lynnie and Madison would take turns pushing each other. They had so much fun!! Thanks to Hanna!!!
Then this morning I walked back to my room and I came back and found this!!
Madison just loves her sister!! She let her borrow her blanket then later decided to join her!!


3 comments:

Lewieville said...

That is so sweet. I really hope its not a bother to watch my munchkins! I feel like they are so safe with you. Your the best!!

Lindy Lewis said...

Way too cute. I love that madison is so nice to her sis. My kids really enjoy JJ as well and are very good about being sweet and soft around him. It's a great feeling don't you think?? Hey if you ever pass by here, bring the kids over to play...Nicole would love that!!

Alisha said...

so sweet.