Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's a Girl

So yesterday we went to the doctor and got an ultrasound and the guy said it looks like a girl!! Then said that ultrasounds aren't 100% correct but that's what he would say. Now Brad and I aren't proffesionals but the picture sure looks like Madison's when they said she was a girl. Anyways we are VERY excited!!! That is what I was hoping for and what Madison kept telling us it was. I can't wait for Madison to have a little sister, this way our girls won't end up forever apart!! And I have everything and some for a little girl!! So yeah for little girls!!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

yeah!!
girls rule boys drool.

Lewieville said...

Boys do not drool!! (except literally, Colby drools really bad) but not in the sense that you are saying, my boy is AWESOME!! But congrats Ern love you!!

CCmomma said...

Yeah, one more for the peeps with 2 girls! Congrats! Check out mommasassy.blogspot for some sweet booties that I'm giving away!