Monday, March 17, 2008

Bubbles and Clips

This is the one I made for tiny heads. Now I know how to make them for little ones and toddlers, now I just need to find out how to make the ones with the huge flowers!!
So Kiersten showed me how to make these adorable clips the other day!! I am so excited now that can actually make them for our baby. I was just making them so I would know next time I had a girl, but now I can use them.

Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!?!

This bubble machine is the greatest thing ever!!! Brad says that whoever came up with it is a Genuis, I would agree. Madison loves it and I don't have to sit there and blow bubbles so I love it!!

1 comment:

Lewieville said...

She is pretty cute... but I can't say the cutest thing ever! Now you have to show me how to make the bowes I have been wanting to make them forever!!