Friday, March 14, 2008

Chocolate, yucky or yummy?

Not for anyone with a week stomach!! ( you see chewed chocolate, not cute!!)

So Brad has been teaching our little angel to growl! Which is actually really cute!! And she is really good at it! This time Brad told her that to end an arrgument she just had to growl and it would be over! She is definatly a girl, she just always goes the opposite of her father!!

While she was watching this afterwards, she would tilt her head back and laugh histerically!! She sure thinks she is quite entertaining!!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! That was HILARIOUS! She growls better than Brigham, but I am not sure I want to be around when she decides to get contrary. I still think she and Brigham look a lot alike!

Brya said...

So, I almost wet myself watching that!!!! She is so stinkin' cute it kills me. ANd Tara must be smokin' something because they don'e look alike.

Lewieville said...

That is so funny! Jessalyn loved it too. She has been doing it in the living room now!!

Unknown said...

Soooooooo much like her mother!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt the Foreign Correspondant said...

Well, she is cute enough, I guess.

Alisha said...

lol!!