Saturday, March 15, 2008

The things we wake up to!!

This morning I walked out into my living room to find a tiger cave inhabited by two tigers, this is the cave opening and I was lucky to actually have them come out and catch them on camera.
Here's the daddy tiger and his baby tiger. Aren't they so cute. Although they did come out growling, something they are both very good at!!

Yesterday I Woke to Madison standing in front of me with her winter hat on. Apparently it was hidden under my bed and she found it when she was throwing a fit because I wouldn't give her chocolate milk. ( Our bribe to keep her in bed at night!) She has now been wearing it last two days when we're at home. I think she was trying to tell us something, since we woke this morning to snow!!



2 comments:

Lewieville said...

Brad looks kind of mean in that Lion picture, are you sure you want your daughter around a mean lion? hehe

Alisha said...

what a good daddy.