Friday, February 29, 2008

Lots of fun

So I figured it's been a while and I have a lot of pictures so here they are!!!

Madison and I made these with Brad's Aunt Donna, Shannon, Toby, Zowie, Keirsten, and Ezra. I thought they turned out so cute!!!! And they were so easy!!

Jenna in Madison's shades!!
Weeeeeee!!!!
Brya and Jenna!!
My cutie relaxing in her chair!!!
Madison and "the Boys"
Madison and some random girl!
Madison, Brya, Jenna, and Wyatt
Today was 64 degrees!!! So we definatly had to take advantage!!! Here are some of our pitures!!

3 comments:

Lewieville said...

Wow! I am so jealous. It has actually been pretty warm here too, but we don't have any friends or cousins to do anything with. I wish we were there!

Alisha said...

looks like you had fun. so, did you sister move to fallon?
maddison is such a doll.

erin said...

Brya actually lives in Fernley, which is so nice that she is so clse!! Although that was the first time I had seen her weeks because of all the sickness!