Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Official

Well on top of a cold and pink eye I found out yesterday that I am definatley PREGNANT!!!! I am 14 weeks and doing pretty good. We were waiting to hear the heatbeat till we told everyne. That makes us due August 6th. We were very blessed this time, we did have to do infertility but it only took two months. Which was a blessing in so many ways!!! We actually find out what we're having at my next appointment, so cross your fingers that they will be able to tell. So at the risk of repeating myself I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lewieville said...

Old news Erin I already knew!!! haha. Congrats anyway, i am so glad that we will be home when you pop! Love you tons

Hayley said...

congrats guys that is awesome. twice the work twice the fun.

Alisha said...

wooo hooo!!! how are you feeling? congrats!

CCmomma said...

WOW lady! How were you feeling around Christmas when i was there? You good secret keeper. You have always been good at that. Can't wait to hear what it is! Congrats!

erin said...

I'm feeling pretty good. We are all just getting over nasty colds and that is the only thing I can complain about!!

the crew said...

congratulations! Two is fun, and work, but really fun!