Friday, February 22, 2008

Being Sick

Ok, So I know that everyone has been sick but can I say I am so sick of being sick!!!!! We all got the most horrible cold ever. It is the worse I have ever felt with a cold ( pregnancy might not have helped!) Then two weeks later when we are all finally getting better Madison walks out of her room from her nap. Way to early!! So at first I was annoyed, then when I walked out to see what was going on she starts throwing up everywhere!!! It was great, already am I horrible with throw up, but then being pregnant makes it ten times worse. Then low and behold Wednsday at 1:30 in the mornig I wake up to horrible pain in my stomach and proceed to throw up off and on until 9:30!! Then of coarse Brad comes home and gets sick that night. I am so tired of all the sickness!!!!! Ok, that's all the griping I am going to do!! Sorry I just had to get it out!!!! I hope no one else is getting hit so hard with all of this junk!!!

4 comments:

Lewieville said...

I know I wish I was there to help a little. We haven't been sich at all except for Colby teething and Lynnie's running rose that started last night. I just hope you guys are done with all this crap, you don't need one more thing!

Alisha said...

bummer!!

CCmomma said...

Ditto Alisha and i really do know how you feel. Brielle had the flu when i was 16 weeks and then a day later i got it and it was so wretched! I'll be in Fallon on the 28th!

the crew said...

we had our turn, I feel for you, it was not fun- I don't envy going through it while pregnant!