Sunday, June 27, 2010

Schmidtlein Family Time

Next we went the far distance to Fernley and stayed at Brya's where we met up with my parents and little brothers (Dallyn and Leith.)
We decided to let the kids go swimming since it had been so hot! We picked the day that was cold! We ended up boiling water to off set the cold water being put in from the hose! Whether cold or not they had lots of fun playing with their uncles!!
Emma is turning out to be a poser like her sister! Only when she wants to though!!
Then everyone came back to Fallon and stayed for a couple days! We ended with a picnic at the park. We made for a huge group!! We had my parents and brothers, Brya and her kids, Matt and Annie and their kids, us, and my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin!!
Needless to say we kind of took over the park!!
Emma really liked the merry go round! I remember liking it too, but now I won't even go close to it!!
Even Emma made it to the top of the rocket ship, unannounced to me!
The good think about a big group is there's plenty of help to go around!We had so much fun seeing everyone, it had been a long time since we had seen a lot of them!

No comments: