Thursday, June 3, 2010

ABC School Graduation

In January we started our own version of Joy School that we called ABC School! Madison couldn't have been more excited!! She would ask me at least three times a week when it was time to go to pre-school!
We did lots of fun stuff and even learned a few things here and there! I think the adults enjoyed it just as much as the kids. I do have to say it was a lot more work then I thought, but that was really my own fault, I planned way to much every time!

Today was their graduation and here are the graduates waiting to begin!
(Samuel, Camille, Sarah, and Madison)
And a would be graduate
(wanting to be like her sister, again!)
Madison kept saying we were going to her graduations! It was really cute!


True Sisters!!
Samuel had to get a picture with Madison!! Along with an education this year Samuel got his first crush! It was so adorable! On our last class, at my house, his Mom told me he saved a shirt to wear for the whole month so he could wear it to Madison's house and he not only had to comb his hair but put jell in it!! What a cute little guy! After Graduation we had otter pops and played at the park! Who could ask for a better Graduation?!

No comments: