Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random things

This I had to document! I just love this kids smile! The dimples and teeth make it one of the best smiles I have ever seen!!
Madison has started putting her hands out like this EVERY time I take a picture or ask to see how she looks!! She will even leave the bathroom after I do her hair and walk to Brad with her hands out like that to show him her hair!!
It is so funny ...and weird!
Emma has started copying everything "sissy" does!! Madison had the apron on so she had to have it on!! It is so cute how much she wants to be like her big sister.
On a side note I have always hated when people call their kids sissy or sister! Who knows why, but I just don't like it! Now I have realized that Madison is really hard to say when you are just learning how to talk!! I finally get it! And think its kind of cute!
Here is our crew!! The girls have had so much fun having me watch kids! I think they will go through with drawls when I don't do it anymore! Not that I plan on it anytime soon!
Brad's Grandpa Lewis has been coming over for Sunday dinners and the girls have found lots to fill their time with when he is here. Madison pushes Emma around on the walker. They both just laugh and laugh!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I totally agree with you on the sissy siser stuff. I hate it so much but catch myself saying it!!