Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sac Town

So this year our "Vacation" was supposed to be going up to my parents for my Dad's retirement but because they were moving that weekend we decided to not at more stress to a stressful situation and didn't go. But Brad already had the time off so we decided to take a bunch of miny trips!!
Our first trip was to Sacramento. Where we stayed with my brother and his family! It was so great to see them and the kids! They are so cute and grow up so fast!! Here are the kids swimming!!
Brad Found a little friend!!
Emma being the littlest was deemed the bucket girl and they filled that bucket till she screamed for them to stop!!
We actually came unprepared for the pool and after this I'm kind of glad. She just looks so cute!!We also went to Fairytale Town while we were there!! The girls loved it!!

I figured at least our little darkie Em looked like she fit in the tee pee.
Madison loved the castle, who would have guessed!
I loved the hydrangeas!!
Emma started getting a little tired and crawled up on Cinderella's carriage and sat there for a long time!!
Then they had to take a ride!
This reminds me of a picture I have of my family in South Dakota at Story Book Island, same idea as Fairytale Town but better!!
So I wanted both the girls to try!
We had snow cones that got ALL over! But that's the fun of vacation, right?
We found a little pirate while we were there! The cutest pirate I have seen!

Appropriate!! Although, maybe Em should have been the Lion!


After a long day we headed home, and the girls were exhausted!!
I wish I could say they slept well that night!

No comments: