Thursday, September 17, 2009

Slacking

Well I have really been slacking on posting lately!! But we have been pretty busy with watching kids, birthdays, and life in general!! In the last little while Emma has started walking (Finally!!)She is a lot more sturdy then Madison was at this stage and falls a lot more gracefully then Madison. I'm excited to not have a child with bruises ALL over her head form walking!!

Brad has also taught Em how to growl when she eats!! I think he really needs a boy so he can stop trying to turn my little girls to beasts!!

I have also found out why Madison is SO excited to get big (tomorrow is her birthday, so she has been talking about it!) She wants to get big so she can get married!! I asked her what was so great about being married, just wondering what she would say, and she said "because you did it!!" Then I asked her who she was going to marry and she said "I already told you, Prince Eric!!!"

3 comments:

Tim said...

Great post, Erin. I love Brad's mischievous laugh in the back ground. And prince Eric-lol!

Lewieville said...

Lynnie and I were watching the videos and I pushed play on the growl and Lynnie was still talking (never stops) then Emma growled and Lynnie said "geeza Emma"

Brya said...

The boys had to watch this a million times while giggling their heads off. Dayton said, "Emma is so cute!"