Friday, September 18, 2009

"I can do it now cause I'm 4!!"

That's Right today Madison is FOUR!!

This morning she told me she would be four when she blew out her candles, so I had to explain that it was the day not the candles that made her four. We were making her birthday breakfast (blueberry muffins) and she wanted to do everything!! Her reasoning was because she was four she could do it!! Her actual words were "I can do it now cause I'm four!!" It amazes me when your little how the next day makes you able to do things, but when your older it feels completely the same!!


Here are some pictures of our little "sweety".


Newborn


One



Two

Three



And Four

She had to wear purple today because its her favorite color...even her panties had to be purple!!

2 comments:

tonzfam said...

Happy bday Madison! Yay Emma for walking! Too cute!

CCmomma said...

yay for Madison! brielle wishes she could party with you!