Monday, September 21, 2009

Madison's Fourth Birthday Party

We decided this year to do a Friend birthday party for Madison!! Coming from a family who only did family parties I wasn't sure exactly what to do. Madison and I decided on Candy land theme and from that I decided to do a Candy walk and bounce house!! I figured I didn't want to plan too much!!I think the Candy walk was pretty successful, it took some directions but it was fun. I just drew the cards form Candy land and whoever was on that color when the music stopped got candy. I figure you can't go wrong with giving Candy!
Here is the cake!! I don't know what I was thinking deciding to make it, but my Mom always did that so I wanted to continue that tradition!!





This year she got LOTS of makeup, which was EXACTLY what she wanted!!
She was so excited for her Makeups, as she calls it!!


The bounce house was a lot of fun but kind of crazy with all the kids, when everyone left Madison and Emma were on and off of it all afternoon!!

By the time 3 came around Madison was so tired!!
But not enough to stop her from planning her party for next year!!
Even though her mother might not EVER plan one again!!
I had to post this, in one of the makeup sets she got had press on nails and she had to put them on with her make up!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

What a wonderful birthday party! That cake is impressive and delightful. Your girls are such cuties.

Spring said...

All righty then. I'm hiring you to do my daughter's 6th birthday party!