Sunday, August 30, 2009

A couple Fun Things

Well first of all we got a new car!! I know what everyone is thinking, usually when you have kids you go bigger, but we decided to go for more economical with Brad commuting. Brad picked the color, he said he has been wanting an orange car for years, so I gave in. I'm getting used to it but still fell like I really stand out when I'm driving it!!Madison had her first sleepover!! Matt and the kids were in town and came over Friday night and spent the night!! They had so much fun!!
Saturday we all got up and went to the lake and got REALLY dirty!! All the kids got covered in dirt!!

And Emma just ATE the dirt!!

We had so much fun with Matt and the kids and were sad to see them leave but it is SO much nicer with them closer so we get to see them more often!!!

1 comment:

Brya said...

Well thanks alot! How many times have we spent the night and you don't consider that a sleep over! RUDE!!!!