Thursday, August 6, 2009

Zucchini Bread

My friend posted a zucchini bread recipe on her blog and I had zucchini from our garden (which I don't actually like, Brad planted it) so I decided to try it out!! I have never made zucchini bread but it sounded good, I figured if anything Brad and the girls would like it. AND... ...the reviews were good!!! Everyone loved it!! Even me!! The best part about cooking it was the recipe called for Cinnamon and while it was cooking my house smelled like churros!! You can never go wrong with that!!

2 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

YAY! I'm glad it turned out for ya. :)I'm not a big zucchini fan either, but you can't even taste it in this bread. Mmmmm....

The NV Mingays said...

Love the new family shot! And the bread looks yummy although I'm still over it from maybe 2 summers ago now. Do you have more zucchini than you know what to do with yet?? :)