Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One Year Pictures

I had my friend take pictures of Emma for her year photos and thought I would share some.
I can't believe how good they turned out, the little model was not in the best of moods!! I guess that's how you know you have a great photographer when you still get fabulous pictures!!
I LOVE this one!! I love how sweet she looks. And I just love her teeth, weird I know but I think they are so CUTE!!
This is Brad's favorite of the three, don't let this one fool you, she's a little beast!!

I just love her smile!!

Thanks SO much Corrine!! You did such a great job!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures are so sweet. She looks beautiful. I love her dresses too, so cute. I have a friend who is a great photographer too, but she charges $400 a session. Needless to say, Noah won't be going there for his year pics!! You are so lucky!

Lewieville said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CCmomma said...

you are welcome. Love you to pieces!