Thursday, July 30, 2009

Birthday Party


We had a lot of fun at Emma's birthday party!! She actually took her first steps, which was REALLY exciting!!

I made a caterpillar cake for her birthday, I don't think she knew what to make of it, but I thought it turned out pretty cute!!

I thought she would really get into the opening of presents but she really didn't dive in like I thought she would. But she sure loved them when they were unwrapped!

And the favorite goes to Traci and Jake!!! The baby laughs when you push on its stomach and she LOVED it!! She laughs and the hugs it all the time!!

She couldn't get enough of the baby!!

After presents it was cake time!! My favorite!! I know some people think its a dumb tradition BUT we will ALWAYS do it in this Lewis House!!!
She started out delicate like Madison but then dove right in I was very proud!!



After her cake and bath she was still hanging on to her baby!! Good job Traci!!

And the question of the day!!

My sister Brya calls Emma her little Monchichi and so of coarse had to get her one for her birthday!! So what do you think, Monchichi or not?

4 comments:

Lewieville said...

Woohoo Traci and Jake! Best present. I want to let everyone know out there that I will ALWAYS be the favorite aunt, so don't even bother trying to beat me! Happy Birthday Emma we love you!

Brya said...

The cake truned out so CUTE! Sorry we missed the party, but it still looks like it was a hit.

Unknown said...

your cake is adorable! as are your girls!!

Spring said...

Are you sure she's really one? Time flies so fast!!!! She's just beautiful! And amazing cake, by the way!