Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stark Reunion and Madison's First Crush!!!

Well The 8th hit and we were off camping again!! This time it was for the Stark Family Reunion, which is always held at the lake!!
Madison went knee boarding for the first time!! She did so good and was so brave I was really proud of her!! Emma and I had fun watching Brad and Madison show off their skills!

Emma and Aunt Liz

Emma was ready to go knee boarding herself but I figured she was a little to young!

I do have to say Madison was the cutest flag girl!!

I just thought this picture was So cute, She was looking up at Brad!!

The only place Emma could sleep without getting heat stroke was with Aunt Traci.
We sure loved her help!!
Brad did have to sleep most of the time but he did end up with a couple hours to play with the girls and boy did they love it!!
Brad also got some time to play himself.

THEN, for the thing you have all been waiting for.......
Madison's first Crush!!!
LOGAN!!!
I have to say I was hoping it would take a little longer for her to have her first crush!! But it sure was adorable!! She would follow Logan everywhere, ask where he was when she couldn't see him, have to sit with him, and even correct Lynnie on how to pronounce his name.

Madison and Preston
Funny story, when Madison was on the boat, Brad and Preston (Brad's other cousin) were teasing her by calling her John!! Which of coarse she would correct then every time. Then when we had dinner that night she told Logan that he could call her John!!!
After we had gotten her plate ready she insisted on sitting next to Logan!!
Logan was great and she had so much fun!!
I'm just worried about when she finds out they're cousins!!!
We had a lot of fun being at the lake with the Starks!! And can't wait till next summer to do it again!!
But I think for this summer we are camped out!!

4 comments:

Aryn Renee Stark said...

Well at least she has good taste in men!!! We had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait to see you again soon! Love you!

Lewieville said...

I am so angry at you for putting the fat picture of me on your blog!! Now I am putting the workout video on mine!!!

Heather said...

Very Cute pictures, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Alisha said...

so funny about logan. your girls are so cute!