Sunday, May 31, 2009

My sweetie!!

So this weekend has been little ruff, with sick kids and all!! But it also has been great!! The thing that made it great was Madison and Brad fighting. I don't know if other peoples families do this, but in my family I remember when I was little my brother and Dad would fight over who's woman my Mom was. My Dad would say "she's my woman," Mike (tiny at the time) would say "No, she's my woman!!" And it would go on like this for a while.
Well I always thought it was really cute, and always hoped my husband and kids would do that, silly I know but I loved it!!
Well it happened. Madison was calling me her sweetie and Brad said "No she's my sweetie!!" and on it went, with Madison actually starting to get annoyed!!! Yet again I know, SILLY!! But I loved it!!!

No comments: