Thursday, May 7, 2009

Family pictures

We got family pictures taken a little bit ago and I have taken awhile to post them, but here they are a little late!!So my favorite of the girls is actually to big to scan so here is another one that we got. I like it but I LOVE the other one!!
I decided it had been awhile since Brad and I got pictures taken together!!
This is one of the family but yet again the other one is to big to scan!! And then our little dancer!!
We did get others of Emma but they are in a set of three on matting so oh well!!



3 comments:

Heather said...

How cute are you guys??? Love the pics!

Tara said...

Ka-ute! You have such a photogenic family!

CCmomma said...

so cute. I can't wait to see the others in your home when I'm up( someday):) Funny lights out story- silly lady!