Friday, May 22, 2009

A Couple things you didn't know

Firstly, that I apparently go walking in my high heels!! Pretty impressive, huh?

And, that I must wear aprons ALL the time!!

Madison has been playing "Mom" a lot!! And I am of coarse "Sweetie" (I call her that a lot I guess!!) Tonight she was reading me a story and I have to admit it was one of the cutest things ever!! She was reading, Jungle Book. When the picture would show pictures of hitting she would say "then Mogli hit Baloo," the she would look at me furrow her eyebrows and say "that's not very nice." It was really cute!!
Except later when she came in to Emma's room and informed me that my room was messy. I decided that she was still "Mommy" so she should go clean her room, so I said " Well its your room Mommy so you better go clean it!!" She stopped what she was doing, thought about it and said, "Oh, I'm Madison now!!" How convenient!!
Which I do have to say my room HAS been neglected because I have been organizing the girls' room. And well I do leave my room till the end!!!

2 comments:

Brya said...

If you keep taking walks in those heals your calves are going to look awesome.

Chivaun-o-rama said...

You know what's funny...and maybe it'll change when I'm a mom, but I cannot get anything else done in the house, if my room isn't clean...well, de-cluttered...If my floor is clear, then let the other cleaning commence :D I think I have issues...and I don't think drugs will help...unfortunately...