Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eight Months


So first I should let everyone know that there is a reason I post EVERY month of Emma's life!! My sister Tara told me that she takes pictures of her kids on every month so she and they can see the changes when they are older. I thought that it was a GREAT idea since they do change So much in their first year!! So I decided to do that with my kids. But I found that I am not so good at remembering which month in which unless I label them right away. (Madison has some that might not be exact!!) So now I figure if I post them I won't be able to forget!!


So here is month eight!!


We had a lot of fun doing these ones!! Of coarse Madison had to have some taken of her after!!


I just think she looks so sweet in this one!


I know that I'm crazy with all the pictures but I just can't help it, she is just so dang cute!! Just be glad I only showed five there were around 100!! Maybe more!!

7 comments:

Brya said...

Wow. That's all I can say.

Momma Twitch said...

She's adorable! I love her eyes.

Darcy said...

So adorable. I want to do the same with Jackson. Do you think it would be horrible to put a tutu on a boy?

Tara said...

Um, tell Darcy no on the tutu. I love the last picture and the first - those eyes are amazing! Did you do the pictures?

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!! So cute! She is such a beautiful little girl!!

CCmomma said...

Way too cute. I think Emma looks so similar yet so different than Madison:) Love those girlies!

Amber said...

Amazing pictures!! She is an absolute doll! You have such beautiful girls.