Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Few Random Thoughts


OK, First of all SNOW, Seriously!!! SNOW!! I am so not impressed we have been having nice warm days in the 70"s!!! Now today I look out the window and SNOW!!!
Really it's obviously a dusting but, SERIOUSLY!!!


Second, I actually successfully french braided Madison's hair. She has very fine hair so its pretty tricky, but Traci did it the other day so I knew it could be done!! So here it is, don't look to close!!


Thirdly, this little BEAST is killing me!! She is blowing raspberries EVERY time I feed her!! So we are now down to stripping her down and apron on me!! Still I get covered all the way up to my glasses!! ANY suggestions?!


And fourth, here are some pictures by our budding photographer!!


I think she was trying to take a picture of Emma, but who knows!


Orange box, because that is a VERY interesting picture!!


Foot!!


Chap stick on chair!!


Don't even ask!! I think we would call it nastiness!!


The brave little toaster!!

You should have seen some of the other ones, they would have been great for that game that you look at a picture that's really zoomed in and have to figure out what it is!!

No comments: