Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wedding

Well we got back late last night from Washington and so glad to be home!! We had a lot of fun but it was a quick LONG trip!! For those who don't know we went to my little brother Charlie's wedding. He got married on Saturday.

So here is the happy couple!! Charlie and Janet Schmidtlein!!


Here's the three girls, their colors are black and red.


Then just my two cuties!!




Madison of coarse took advantage of the dance floor!! It was so cute she was dancing the majority of the time!!


Uncle Charlie and Emma

Madison dancing with her Aunt Janet. Janet was so cute with her!! Madison would just look at her and say Mommy look a princess!!


Charlie Janet and my parents


Grammie and my exhausted baby

The fingers


Uncle Charlie and Madison



The princess and Charlie!!


And then all of us
Leith, Dallyn, Matt, Charlie, Janet, Me, Tara, and Brya
(the only kid missing was Mike who is in Indonesia on his mission)


Emma hanging out with Grandpa!



We were all exhausted when Saturday was over but Madison was still ready to go!! She was so excited when her grandpa made the scooter her size!!

Madison and grandpa

2 comments:

Chivaun-o-rama said...

Great pictures!! I'm sorry I didn't get to go. :/

Heather said...

Cute pictures, weddings are so much fun, I am glad you had a fun time.