Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tagged

Okay here are the rules just write 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals,3 obsessions and 3 random facts. It sounded fun, so here are my answers.

3 joys
1. Brad
2. My girls
3. My family

3 fears
1. Having to be on bed rest the rest of my pregnancy!!
2. Losing a family member
3. Not raising my children right

3 Goals
1. To lose more weight after I have my baby
2. To be a better mother and wife
3. To be better about sharing the gospel

3 Current Obsessions
1. Keeping weight off
2. Stressing about everything (but trying not to)
3. My daughter (since being on bed rest I feel like I never get to see her and spend time with her!!!)

3 Random Facts
1. I hate having my hands wet!! When I wash them I use a million paper towels just to make sure they are completely dry!!
2. I only have 6 1/2 more weeks till I hopefully get to see my baby!!!
3. I am obsessed about keeping Madison's clothes clean. Since she was born when something gets on her clothes, off they come and I spray and wash them!!Crazy I know since she's almost three and what three year old keeps their clothes clean.

3 People to Tag
1. Tara
2. Heather
3. Trillis

5 comments:

Hanna said...

I didn't know you were on bed rest...I'm sorry! Let me know if there's anything that we can do to help. I love the changes you've made to your blog. Take care!

Lewieville said...

I love the picture! So cute, and very nice that you finally put one up of you. You look so good.

Tara said...

Great blog look, I just finished updating mine too! I love the picture of you guys. Thanks for the tag.

tonzfam said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'm new at this blog stuff and still trying to understand all the lingo! I love your blog! It is so darn cute. I'm trying to make mine cuter all the time! :) Let me know if there is anything we can do for you! Hang in there.

CCmomma said...

all your fears are mine too! I just learned abit more about you. Did you see i posted about you on Mommasassy?