Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Day at the Park

Today I decided it would be good to go to the park as a family. Which rarely happens since Brad is working ALL the time.So we made a lunch and off we went.
Here is our little poser!!
Before we went to the park we stopped by the dollar store to see if they had something for Bry, and Madison saw the bat and ball and had to get them.
I told her she had to ask her Dad knowing he would love that.She definitely is her father's daughter!!!
She's now gotten so you pull out the camera and she automatically starts saying "cheese" no matter what she's doing!! Even if she runs into something in the process!!
So Madison got a lot of much needed Daddy daughter time and I got to enjoy watching!! Man I really love my family!!! And am so grateful that Brad is such a great Dad!!!


1 comment:

Alisha said...

sounds like a great day. i thought the same thing before i read your note about madison being her daddy's daughter.