Sunday, June 15, 2008

Great Dad's

So I just had to say how lucky I am to have such a great husband I have. He is such a great Dad!! I could not have hoped for a better father for my children!!!
So being Father's Day got me thinking about my Dad. And how lucky I am to have such a great Dad. He is the best, I can't even put into words how much I love him.
Then I started thinking about the other Dad's in my life and how important they have been to me and our family. Brad's Grandpa Stark is one of those Dad's. He was such a great example to all of us.

Bruce is such a great Dad, too. He is also a great grandpa for Madison. She is always so excited to go see "grandpa" and play with him. Seeing how he is with Madison and his own children really shows me where Brad learned to be such a great father.
Then I thought about my Papa (Grandpa Schmidltein) and what a great man he was. He was the best example of service I have ever had. He loved everyone and everyone loved him. I feel so blessed to have had such a grandpa!!!!
So Happy Father's Day to all the great Father's out there!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a wise young lady!!