Monday, June 9, 2008

Big Girl!!!

Well the time has come to move Madison into her "big girl" bed!!! And can I say, sadly, that it was actually really hard for me!! I just about started crying!! It's got to be the pregnancy!! I swear!!
She just looks so tiny in the huge twin bed. But she loves it and we thought we should move her out of the toddler bed before Emma comes. Oh for those who don' t know we've decided on Emma Mae for this one. Brad actually picked it out with the exception of Mae. I switched it form Marie to Mae so its after his Grandma Lewis (although spelt different.) Brad Plans on calling her his little Emma M. (M&M)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Madison looks so cute in that big bed. And you are totally normal for crying about it. I cry over stuff like that all the time. But, I am pregnant too, so who knows! Emma is a cute name, I have a neice who is Chloe Mae. I think its an adorable middle name.

Lewieville said...

I don't think you are crazy for crying, and I don't think its just a pregnant thing! I do have to say though that I LOVE that quilt on her bed!!

Alisha said...

love the name, love the pics and love you too.

Hanna said...

It's an adorable name...my niece is named Emma Mae too, so maybe I'm just partial:) How fun to be able to call her something now. I love it when someone's pregnant and they can call their baby by a name and not just "it".

jamie and jason said...

Hello Erin,
Its your cousin Jamie! I saw your link on Tara's blog and thought I would check it out. Your family is so adorable and congrats on your pregnancy. I love being able to touch base with family and friends via the blogging world. My blog is jandjreynolds.blogspot.com. Have a great day!