Saturday, September 18, 2010

Madison's 5th Birthday Party

For Madison's Birthday this year she decided she wanted a Tinkerbell Tea Party!
We had everyone dress up as fairiesWe made wands and headbands
Madison dressed up as Tinkerbell
We had flower sandwiches with tiny Cinnamon rolls fruit and grape soda!! Madison had to have purple drink!





The kids seemed to have a lot of fun! The only complaint I got was from the parents when the kids went home with heads full of glitter!! (Fairy freeze tag!)

I am so glad it is over and I don't have to do another party for another year!!!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

ha. that last sentence cracks me up.
cute pics!

Christensen family said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe I wasn't invited. I love tinker bell! I also think your going to get to do Kysha's party next year and we will do the same. It looks like tons of fun.