Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Preschool

The day has come that Emma and I have been dreading! Madison started Preschool at Brad's Aunt's today!!
Whether we were excited or not Madison sure was!! When we picked her up from school Emma gave her a huge hug! Then I told them it time to go. Emma grabbed Madison's hand to walk to the car, and I started to talk to Madison's teacher. Next thing I knew Madison was by my side and Emma was crying hysterically grabbing at Madison's hand. I told Madison that Emma missed her so much and just wanted to hold her hand, so she did. Emma started laughing and said Thank you to Madison for holding her hand!! On the way to the car Emma looked up at Madison and said
"Have Fun?"
Asking if she had fun at school!
Is was so adorable and sad!! She really misses her sister when she's gone!! So does her Mom!!

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

Oh the is so sweet. Kysha does the same thing "where dude go". I just love it