Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"I don't hear any stomping"

Madison and I have our morning ritual of getting up and doing an exercise video!! Yes, Madison works out with me, she even gets the biggest spoons we have and uses them as her weights! Its really cute! Well this morning right before we worked out I made muffins, I put them in the oven and left the bowl on the floor in the kitchen so Madison could eat the leftover batter. I was doing jumping jacks and then push ups, and I heard "Mom I don't hear any stomping!" Confused as to what she was talking about I asked her what she meant, and her response was " I don't hear you stomping!" with this little, I've caught you trying to skip out on exercising while I wasn't watching, tone to her voice!! Like she was my trainer and I she caught me cheating while she left the room! So I explained to her that the I just switched to the next exercise, apparently that was enough of an explanation for her, she finished her batter, and came to exercise with me.
Probably to make sure I wasn't slacking off!!!
I couldn't believe it, my four year old was chastising me, later I wanted to comment on how instead of doing abs, which she deemed too hard, she ran in place. Which seemed like a cop out, but I thought that would be a little catty!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mhh! thats my little neice for you, wiping you into shape while I away! haha!

-ELder Schmidtlein

Tara said...

Too funny! I have to say, I am not going to be able to claim you much longer. You are turning into that gorgeous sister that no one wants because you look so plain in comparison!

Brya said...

Well I'm glad that somebody is keeping you in line!

tonzfam said...

Leah loves to exercise with me as well! Every morning she asks me if I'm going to exercise and she even gets out the dvd and puts it in for me! But she has NOT played the part of trainer...yet...