Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Today was a pretty busy day! We had to get the house cleaned, finish up shopping, family over the morning and then again in the evening!!
But we did find time to dance to the Christmas music and the girls had a blast!!
It was hilarious, one of the songs we had on was Elvis' "Santa bring my baby back to me." Madison was singing with it and in the beginning it says " I don't need a lot of presents," right after she said that she said "oh, no we do need a lot of presents!!" It was the funniest thing!! I swear we really do talk about the true meaning of Christmas!!
Brad's family came over and we watched a movie about Christ's birth and then played our New FaVOrIte game "Things"!!
The night ended with the girls opening their Christmas P.J.'s which they loved, a little more then I expected!!
Which is always nice when it works out that way!!
When Madison got in her bed she actually pulled back the curtain to find a star to make a wish for Santa to come. I don't know if that means she's done something bad I don't know about, so Santa wouldn't come OR she's just really excited!!
Hopefully it's just the REALLY excited!

1 comment:

Brya said...

You look REALLY good in that picture. I just thought you should know.