Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Dresses

This year I didn't want to do my usual dress!! Well the color! I always do the typical reds in varying shade. I decided to do blue!! My favorite color! Now looking at the pictures I should have taken them with the cardigans off, the top is simple but very cute!!
Speaking of cardigans, it took me two months to find ones that were the same in the sizes I needed. I would always find them in 4T but never in 12 months!! It was a pain!! My suggestion, buy black cardigans right when they come out in the fall of you will never find them again!!

For those who wonder why you don't see Emma as much, this is why!! She is always on the move and will not sit still for anything...she's definitely not the poser her sister is!!

1 comment:

Brya said...

The girls look so cute, I reallt like the bows in thier hair.