Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Meet Pete!!

That's right we took on the HUGE responsibility of having a pet!!! This is PETE so named by Madison!! It took her a LONG time to come up with it, but by the time we left walmart he had a name! Madison LOVES him!! The other night she actually wanted to kiss him goodnight! She gets up on a chair and watches him constantly, it is so cute!! Now we jsut have to worry about keeping him alive, those who know me, know it IS going to be a challenge. There have been MANY flushed fish in my day!!! We might end up with Pete two or three, but for Pete one's sake I hope not!!


2 comments:

The NV Mingays said...

I love the name Pete - Madison has great taste! Your post is hilarious, and I hope Pete manages to make it to his average lifespan. If not, your idea of naming subsequent Petes works just fine. We had a feeder shrimp that has been "reborn" a couple of times. RIP Willis. If you do let her kiss him goodnight someday, please get that on video. :)

Brya said...

I can't believe you didn't consult with me first before making this life changing decision! Ok, I'm over it. The boys are going to die when they see him!